Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kapahaka Pt 5 - by Paenganui

Kapahaka Pt.5 from TheseKidsRock! on Vimeo.



I felt like a Maori chief when I was leading the haka. My responsibility was that I had to get my timing right for when I start my words for the haka. When I got the bit for me to say the haka words, I was the only one that put my hand up. It took a lot of practice for me to get the haka right. Our Maori Teacher Whaea Raewyn was the one who had to get everything ready. I really appreciate what she did for us - thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paenganui
    Great Blurb,video and haka you just as amazig as me but i was better na i'm joking you could be juust a bit louder and slower. Congragulations you made the kapahaka group looked awesome and setting a great example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paenganui

    You spoke loud and clear and that the Kapahaka group really stood out...

    Great Work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Paenganui
    you have a mighty good story great work.
    from Kyra

    ReplyDelete