Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kapahaka Group Pt 1 - by Tienira

Kapahaka Pt.1 from TheseKidsRock! on Vimeo.



In this video you will see some of the amazing performing from the Kapahaka group. I think you know some of these people from last year's group. In this video the Kapahaka gruop have been working very hard. When I watched them I felt like I was visiting a Maori Marae. I think that they're going to do well on Sunday the 27th for their International Rotary Club performance. I hope that you enjoy watching this video.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tienira

    What a great job at filming for the Kapahaka performance!!You should also try zooming up closer next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kapahaka that was a good performance I wish I was in that. from Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tienera

    Great blurb and when you took that video it shows that you improved on how to work on a flip video...

    Great Work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi room6
    wonderful video and that's why people wanted you to make some more.Keep up the good work.
    by Isabella

    ReplyDelete