Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Room 6 Interrogates Tamati - By Tienira




Room 6 Interrogates Tamati! from TheseKidsRock! on Vimeo.

In this video you will see Room 6 interrogating Tamati and asking him a lot of questions, mostly about when he was on 'What Now'. Some people asked excellent questions. My favourite part was when he said that they got to dress up as a cheerleader and walk into town with the costume on! I think Tamati really liked that question. I hope that he comes and visits Panmure Bridge School again. I hope that you enjoy watching this move of Tamati and Room6.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tienera

    While I was reading your spectacular blurb I thought to myself, wow I didn't really know that boys would actually dress up in girls cheerleading costumes...

    Great Work!!!

    ReplyDelete