Saturday, March 31, 2012

Travelling to Whanganui by Kataraena


What happened in my holidays? We traveled to Whanganui, down the line. We travel there every year  for a celebration. When we got there, first we had to put up the tents.

After that, I went for a walk, it was fun because I got to see everyone that I knew. One night I went to see the talent show, first they had bands playing. When all of the bands finish performing, the talent quest was on, everyone was happy. There were groups of three, they were, the juniors, intermediates and the seniors. It was awesome because there were a lot of great singers. The juniors were better then the intermediates and the seniors were awesome too.

The next day it  was the main day, we  had to dress up nicely. It was a  really hot day, we had a nice feed, and we also walked to the park.

Now it was time to go home. We had fun traveling back. We did stops to see people we knew. When we got back we had to unload, when we  finished unloading I was tired so I had a rest.

I had loads of fun hope we all have fun again.

No comments:

Post a Comment